Friends & Amigos Border Ministry
When donations of supplies are collected , we send a team to Brownsville, Tx to meet with a Mexico team . This happens monthly and help eliminates some of the logistical expenses, danger, and border crossing paperwork for our US team. From there, the pastors take and distribute resources in Matamoros and Monterrey, Mexico.
Items we collect includes:
- Wheelchair (basic and specialty)
- Walkers , Canes, Crutches
- Hospital beds
- Bed liners and Adult diapers
- Blood pressure monitors
- Glucose monitors
- Medication and Any other medical supplies regardless of expiration date (Release of responsibility is available upon request)
- Food needs include—Rice, Beans, Oil ,Flour, Coffee, Dry milk, Sugar, Oatmeal, Cereal, Salt, and Any other shelf stable food
- Basic School Supplies
- Seasonal needs, current events or natural disasters
People we serve through the Friends and Amigos Border Ministry:
~Families in need ~Colonias in Matamoros ~Hospitals without funds or resources ~Local churches ~Churches helping in college ministry/school ~Food outreaches ~Anyone in need in the name of Jesus!
How can I help?
Contact us and work with us as a partner, or we can connect you directly with a ministry. You can donate monetary gifts, food and or medical supplies, or you can join us on one of the trips to Brownsville.
We are also striving to form lasting connections between US churches and Mexico ministries. The needs are bigger than any one church can meet, but not bigger than our God.
"The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell to you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."